The best thing about cheap stock photos is that you can use them anywhere. You have the license to use them in any project for as long as you please. Aside from a business site, blog or marketing campaign, cheap photos can also be used in one the fastest growing educational tools in the world – eLearning. Thanks to cheap stock photo sites, eLearning professionals can now download and use them on their courses without spending too much of their project budget.
- Create a character to guide learners throughout the eLearning course. A consistent character creates a sense of immersion while giving your audience guidance and support. Fortunately, cheap stock photo sites has a myriad of model images with releases that you can use as character legally. When choosing a character, make sure it is relevant and relatable to your audience.
- Integrate cheap photos with great detail. Download and use a clickable image that offers great details in order to make complicated matter easier to understand for your audience. If you are teaching about a subject matter that involves steps or a procedure, feature an image that gives your audience an overview of that specific task.
- Develop engaging and immersive scenarios. Create interactive eLearning scenarios with stock photos cheap to help your audience learn about real world applications of your subject matter. You can use a different stock photo cheap for each screen and have your audience to make a choice that will take them to the next photo. This makes your eLearning course more engaging and exciting.
- Use cheap stock images as metaphors to illustrate a boring or complex topic. There will be times when you will face complex or boring topics in your eLearning career. You want to be able to convey your message clearly to avoid confusion and to make your course fun to boost information retention. Metaphorical cheap photos is the solution to this predicament.
- Boost emotional connection with attractive cheap stock photos. Sometimes, cheap photos are all you need to make a connection with your audience. The key is being compelling and making that image trigger an emotion to help your audience absorb information more effectively. This way, you can minimize your text usage to create an emotional connection make the eLearning experience inspiring and powerful.
These tips can give you the power to design fun and effective eLearning courses that will benefit you and your audience. Learners are not entirely in favor of reading heavy text eLearning materials. These materials will not help them achieve their goals either – even if they are highly informative and well-written. So, why not include cheap stock images? After all, they enhance the overall value of your eLearning course.